Tuesday 1 March 2016

GSA- Unit 14 UJ projects- Act 2.2 MI CASA / SU CASA






GSA-Unit 14  UJ    act 2.2 project  MI CASA / SU CASA  



ASSERTING MY PARTNER'S HOUSE TO MY OWN DESIRE: 





The second part Mi Casa su Casa part 2.2 studio required that one take his / her partner’s home and assert his / her wildest dreams. One need to embrace or reject their history and make a case for it. And the idea of architecture as inherited infrastructure should be explored. Being that I grew up at the farm in a typical farm house and on the other hand left the city life during school and work I happened to choose a typical city / modern city house from my partner. I chose to compare his and my life style and unpacked common interests that we both similarly have, I have than realised we have similar life style and share common interests and this process allowed me to embrace his history and the case made resulted in a design that suit both of us, a house that serves / cater for both own career interests and more of a working conventional on both options.



























No comments:

Post a Comment